HirePayoff™ - by Growth Ventures
Smart organizations want to hire and maintain the best talent,
but they often use the wrong tools and end up with predictably poor results.
Nothing can build a company, help it grow, or sink it, as much as its recruiting and hiring decisions.
Link hiring decisions to bottom line results
Evaluate and predict a candidate's future performance, potential, and ability to engage in meeting the organization strategic goals
Growth Ventures helps organizations:
Aquire quality talent using proven screening methodologies
Increase talent retention
Predict candidate engagement
Build a sustainable culture
Avoid risk by using a validated and legally defensible assessment process
Focus recruiting efforts on the right candidates, regardless of applicant volume
The HirePayoff process:
Predictive and accurate
Customizable to organization and industry
Focus on the most important candidates
using a scalable, validated, and legal defensible screening process
Here's how the program works:
- Job Analysis - a detailed job analysis is performed to define customer requirements for the targeted jobs, and how candidates should be screened
- Validation - validation identifies the most effective means for the customer to screen employees to ensure alignment with the organizational needs
- Delivery and Integration - when the screening process goes live, data is fed directly to the customer's HRIS system, such as Oracle, Workday®, and IBM Kenexa
- Verification - ongoing data analysis is performed to verify the validity of the screening process
We pioneered the development of online candidate screening back in the 1990s. We design and implement employee screening and hiring programs that helps employers avoid the high costs, disruptions, and negative exposure that can come with a bad hire.
What if you could:
- reduce turnover
- increase employee engagement
- improve organizational culture
- prevent employee lawsuits
All while reliably finding top talent specific to your organization’s needs?
As a leader in creating recruiting, screening, and hiring solutions, HirePayoff leverages technology to assist organizations in identifying the top talent needed to meet their long-term goals. Moreover, they monitor and ensure seamless functioning, while also providing extensive legal support when/if issues should ever be encountered.
Speak with a Partner Solution Expert
Dr. David P. Jones, is the President and CEO of HirePayoff, a Growth Ventures company that provides candidate hiring program services, designing and administering candidate hiring programs in a validated and legally defensible way.
What makes HirePayoff unique as a talent assessment provider, is that they also defend organizations when a hiring process is legally challenged, and provide support via deposition and court testimony.
HirePayoff provides the following solutions to organizations of any size:
HirePayoff™ – Online applicant assessment that predicts employee engagement
HireCompliance – EEO Compliance Review and expert HR Compliance Testimony
HirePerformance –Custom development of assessment, compensation, and performance plans
- Used by organizations world-wide since 2011
- Validated, Reliable and Legally Defensible
- Scalable and capable of delivering more than a million candidate assessments for any organization.
HirePayoff meets the needs of organizations of all sizes, including:
- Waste Management
- High Tech
- many, many, and more
Those who pass the HirePayoff screening standards have:
- 12% Higher "End the Sale" results
- 14% higher "Overall" ratings
- 58% Higher "Likely To Advance" ratings improvement in overall life satisfaction
Schedule a free consultation today
Speak with a Brillium Partner Solution Expert today, and learn how you can use the HirePayoff assessment. We'll help you get started by putting you in touch with a HirePayoff professional.
Brillium Partner Solution Benefit
We'll also tell you about the benefits if using a Brillium partner, such as HRIS and LMS integration.
Using a Brillium Partner Solution can also qualify your organization to use the Brillium Assessment platform for your own assessments absolutely free!